Going on a trip sure means that you are free to explore and do what you want, but sometimes people cross boundaries, which put them into trouble. There are several things you should avoid doing on a trip or before the trip. If you are a frequent traveller, then you know what we are talking about, but if you have just started travelling or might be going on your first trip, then you must read this.
- Not booking trains until last minute – This is something a lot of us do. We think that we are just going nearby and we don’t need to book the train in advance. But if you really want to get the desired seats, then you should do this step. You will be able to get the train you want and the seats too. Besides this, you must also call for train food parcel so that you get food in time. Don’t make the mistake of not advance booking trains; you don’t want to end up sitting in the general class where the crowd is way too much!
- Not booking hotels – With booking your travel medium, you must book your stay beforehand too. Sometimes, you are not just going to get a place to stay for 3 days when you reach the destination. You should book beforehand so that you can pick your choice of hotel and also for the fact that hotels might have bookings after 2 days, which can mean that you could have to shift. This is quite an annoying thing to happen during a trip.
- Breaking laws – If you are at a destination and a certain place says that you cannot enter it, but you still try, then you are breaking the law. There is a vital reason why certain signs are put up on roads and in places; you shouldn’t do anything in an adventurous mood, which can put you in jail or severe trouble. So, make sure you don’t go overboard with the adventure and try to break any kind of laws of any place you go to.
- Carrying too much luggage – Did you pack unwanted and random things? Are you loaded with luggage? Well, if you are an avid traveller, then you know how difficult it is to shift cities with tons of luggage. Don’t make this mistake and just pack your essential objects. Make sure you have things you will need on a regular basis on the trip. Avoid carrying tons of shoes, extra makeup, etc.
- Avoid shady places – Whether you are a girl or a boy, if you are with friends or alone it doesn’t matter, don’t go to suspicious locations. If you are not getting phone signals and you see no light or people around at all then avoid such a place.
We hope these tips help you out on your next adventure.